Elijah House Ministries Australia serves the wider Christian community by offering teaching, training and prayer ministry to bring restoration to broken lives and relationships.
Elijah House ministry is based firmly on Biblical principles that...
- It is the power of the cross, through the Holy Spirit and by the truth of God’s Word, that works to bring lasting healing and restoration to the family.
- God’s laws, both natural and spiritual, are absolute and are written into the universe. Laws such as:
- Honour your father and mother Ephesians 6:2-3
- Judge others and you will be judged Matthew 7:1-2
- You reap what you sow Galatians 6:7-8
- The principle of increase Hosea 8:7a
- These laws impact our lives whether or not we believe or understand them, and we reap the consequences when we break them.
The driving force behind the recurring patterns of trouble in our lives start when...
- As small children we respond to hurts in sinful ways
- We nurture seeds of anger, resentment, bitterness and unforgiveness in our hearts
- As adults we forget the incidents that led to the hurt and react to people in ways we don’t understand
Christ’s work is complete, but God is still at work in our lives.
True freedom requires first recognizing that many of today’s problems have their roots in our sinful responses to yesterday’s wounds.
We are reconciled to God and one another when we...
- Recognise the destructive patterns in our lives
- Forgive those who hurt us, and ourselves
- Repent, resulting in real change
- Confess and seek God’s forgiveness for our sinful responses