- Friday | 19/07/2019 to Saturday | 20/07/2019
- 9:00 am
- Burdekin Uniting Church 130 Mackenzie Street AYR
- 07 4771 2584
Healing Shame Seminar – Friday 19th & Saturday 20th July 2019
Healing Shame Seminar topics include:
- Shame? Who Me?
- Shame and its Devastating Effects
- Rejection and Shame
- The Roots of Shame Go Deep – Part 1
- The Roots of Shame Go Deep – Part 2
The Healing Shame Seminar aims to look at how shame underlies many of life’s struggles. Though difficult to recognise, shame’s destructive fruit can help pinpoint its roots: do you fear making mistakes, being vulnerable or out of control? Are you uncomfortable expressing emotions, being in a position of need, saying ‘no’? Do you struggle with feelings of worthlessness, trusting others, perfectionism?
The Holy Spirit wants to restore our honour, identity, relationships and kingdom purpose.